EXPO & PACKET PICKUP
The race expo is mandatory for Tri for the Cure participants.
Saturday, August 5, 2017
9 am to 3 pm
Our experts and vendors will be at the Expo to support you. We strongly encourage you to attend the expo and packet-pick-up. Due to triathlon rules and regulations, someone else may not pick-up your packet for you. If you have an unavoidable conflict, please contact us to make alternate arrangements.
At the expo, you will:
- Pick up your race tank, timing chip and swim cap
- Get any final questions answered
- Pick up last-minute supplies
- Visit our sponsors and vendors
Expo Talks, 10:30 am and 1:00 pm
- Amy Downing – Downing Events, Event Founder and Producer
Course review and race logistics plus everything you need to know about race day, as well as details on the swim, bike and run courses.
- Coach Barrie – Last minute tips for before, during, and after the race.